What is the correct spelling for OUTDDOR?
This word (Outddor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OUTDDOR
- auditor He was probate Judge of King County for two terms, and for one term its auditor.
- odor There is usually much pain and fever, and the odor from the wound is offensive.
- outdo It is long since I have heard one, and I am never tired hearing of the deeds I mean to match, if not outdo, some day.
- outdone And Rose, not to be outdone, chirped, "Hello, old sleepy-head!"
- outdoor 2. How is outdoor air kept clean and pure?
- outdoors However, when he went outdoors, he found his new shoes very light, pleasant to the feet and easy to walk in.
- outgo The New York Agricultural Experiment Station is carrying on experiments to determine the outgo and income from vineyards in the Chautauqua grape-belt.
- outrider The afternoon came, and at the appointed hour Lord Shrewsbury came to the lady and said, "The carriage is at the door, madame, the horses are there, but I must apologise for having only one outrider."
- outsider In any event, it is a family row and of no interest to the outsider.
- tudor In some Perpendicular buildings, as in the Churches of S. Stephen and S. Peter's Mancroft at Norwich, ornate open timber roofs, enriched with beautiful carving, take the place of those of stone, and in the final or Tudor phase of the style such roofs, to which the name of hammer beam has been given, and of which those of Wolsey's Great Hall at Hampton Court and of Westminster Hall are good examples, were almost as elaborate as the fan-tracery variety.
- tutor After graduation he spent some time at the university doing special work in connection with the science of anatomy, in which he was so much interested, and as an assistant professor and tutor.
- udder Mild inflammation of the udder responds readily to treatment.
- Outdid Jupiter and Mars, Caesar's favorites, outdid the other planets in size and brightness; and in the center of this picture of the sky, which slowly revolved round it, stars were set to form the letters of Caracalla's names, Bassianus and Antoninus.
- outdoes We know him from other sources to have been a man of really warm and tender feeling; in the poetry which he wrote as laureate of the world of fashion he keeps this out of sight, and outdoes them all in cynical worldliness.
- odder I'll have de odder one in a few days, I guess."