What is the correct spelling for OUTFITE?
This word (Outfite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OUTFITE
- outfitted American destroyers were mobilized, outfitted and sent to the North Sea within a few days after the nation entered the conflict.
- outfitter She had not conducted them to a department store, but to the small shop of a decidedly exclusive children's outfitter.
- outvote Though many of the people had been deprived of the right to vote and hold office, yet there were enough left to outvote the anti-"Mormons," many of whom were eager to get into some office.
- outwit It shall go hard if our English brains cannot devise some method whereby we may outwit these Spanish devils."
- outfits Ostensibly, these men were trappers; and, save for a single freight piece bound securely upon the sled, their outfit varied in no particular from the outfits of others who each winter fare into the North to engage in the taking of fur.