What is the correct spelling for OUTPT?
This word (Outpt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OUTPT
- adapt And examining the same question from the inside-from the side of the mental processes implied in the act of creation-I have tried to adapt the conclusions of Coleridge to a view which should not pre-suppose his metaphysic, and have asked what is implied in this fineness or illuming quality in a work of art, this which is called beautiful.
- adept He kept a greedy eye on the artistic possessions still remaining in the hands of impoverished native owners; he knew the exact moment of debt and difficulty in which to bring a foreign gold to bear; he was an adept in all the arts by which officials are bribed, and pictures are smuggled.
- adopt Any girl might have as many lovers if she chose to adopt such manners."
- apt But we are sometimes apt to look on our friends' good fortune in an odd way.
- atp All of these adjustments led to a 4-fold increase in butanol production, showing the importance of ATP and cofactor driving forces as a design principle in pathway engineering.