What is the correct spelling for OUVER?
This word (Ouver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OUVER
- am on the and up
- aver We call her so, who dare aver the contrary?
- cover But she wanted to cover her face with her hands.
- cuvier Cuvier seems to have been of this opinion.
- dover The next day brought us to Dover, in time to stroll about the cliffs during the evening, when I again talked sentiment with the daughter till very late.
- eve How could I think of doing such a thing, when I am on the very eve of marriage with Le?"
- ever But tell me-have you ever been afraid?"
- hoover I walked right up to him -you know I didn't have anything to lose except the cigars and their having the laugh on me-and I said, 'You are Mr. Hoover, I am sure.
- hover And ere I was gone over to sleep, I thought upon Naani, as I had done much all that day, as though her spirit did hover near unto mine, and did strive pitiful to speak with me.
- oder Some folk say she's bad for leever, but for man work hard on reever, Dat's de bes' t'ing I can tole you, dat was never yet be seen, Course dere's oder t'ing ah tak' me, fancy dish also I lak me, But w'en I want somet'ing solid, please pass me de pork an' bean.
- quaver They are jarring in the extreme, and are produced in the most leisurely manner, growing louder and louder and finally ending with a slow quaver.
- rover But my father was a rover from his youth, and Saturday being his only leisure day he used to take me with him on long walks in the woods and fields, according to the season; and the weather and the length of the day were his only limitations.