What is the correct spelling for OVALY?
This word (Ovaly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVALY
- avail What can that avail , unless to teach me that you look for nothing but evil from me; that you are suspicious of me?
- evil The first evil is certainly the least, but for you it would still be a great one.
- evilly From a point halfway up the cliff the inch-thick cable of a spider's web stretched down to an anchorage on the ground, and the strangely geometrical pattern of the web glistened evilly .
- lovely I can think how it might be lovely !"
- offal Giant beetles came from every quarter and carried away pieces of offal ; small shy beasts stole out to gnaw the white bones upon which savage teeth had left but little; a gaunt hyena, with suspicious looks, snatched at a bone and dashed back into the jungle.
- oily They are always oily , and so open easily and quickly to those who knock at them.
- only If she were only well.
- opal Yes, sir; but you have never yet paid any account; and I believe I am right in saying that this opal is not the first thing coming from our house that has been pledged-I can't say you did it on the other occasions.
- oral It is oral , and occupies an hour or two.
- orally In relating conversation orally , we are less likely to secure such variety.