What is the correct spelling for OVE3R?
This word (Ove3R) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVE3R
- am on the and up
- Ave I may not pray more, pray ye: With a pater noster and an ave: That my paynys relessyd be."
- aver But what if the people fly into a passion, and aver that a grown-up son ought not to be supported by his father, but that the father should be supported by the son?
- cover He could not cover them.
- dover Dover-Street I am returned, and am still tormented by delay!
- eve "I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the New Year's Eve party," said Wynnette.
- ever If she ever was."
- hover At first Ney would hover near in helpless concern, but she ordered him away angrily.
- I've But I've got to go now.
- lover What possible disgrace could come to a woman in having a lover?
- mover Hippocrates and himself had had overtures made to them by certain men in the cities in Boeotia, who wished to change the constitution and introduce a democracy as at Athens; Ptoeodorus, a Theban exile, being the chief mover in this intrigue.
- o'er Still further o'er the far waves seemed to float, Still further backwards, 'mid the mists, remote.
- oder 1504. Francofortum ad Oderam Frankfort on the Oder.
- offer "Come, think of my offer, lad, I wish you well.
- Ova It is not necessary minutely to describe its arrangements, from the spawning ponds and the hatching tanks-the latter contained in a huge building, whose temperature is preserved with the utmost care at the rate found best suited to the ova-to the multitude of streams, ponds, and lakes in which the different kinds of fish are kept during the several stages of their existence.
- oven If the oven is right, they will be very light.
- over He was on his back, and he made to turn over on to his side.
- OVERS The Journals of Emerson and Thoreau are largely made up of left-overs from their published works, and hence as literary material, when compared with their other volumes, are of secondary importance.
- overt Adrienne paid no overt heed at first to her presence.
- rover There was every reason to believe that the animal was a "rover,"-what among Indian hunters is termed a "rogue."