What is the correct spelling for OVEFLOWS?
This word (Oveflows) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVEFLOWS
- overflow "It was not so To Him, Whose Cup did overflow – The Three Enemies by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Overflew The amber which overflew from the cud Like rivers which burst out of bounds- 'Twas peculiar grateful to think it blood A-gushin' from Papal wounds.
- Overflown Large masses of rock had been detached from the mountains, and obstructed the course of streams which had overflown their banks or changed their course.
- overlays The mycelium, of coloured jointed threads, overlays and penetrates the matrix; from this arise erect, rigid, and usually jointed threads, of a dark brown, nearly black colour at the base, but paler towards the apex.
- outflows The movements of the Earth's crust were attended by intense volcanic activity, and great volumes of granite were injected into the sediments, followed by dykes and outflows of basic lavas.
- overflows When the young heart overflows, To embalm that tent of snows. – Maidenhood by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- being present
- being promoted
- most unequivocable
- most ungettable
- carpenter squares