What is the correct spelling for OVELY?
This word (Ovely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVELY
- evenly I found it strongly over-woven, turned, and torn with thicket-wood, but not so rocky as the Lynn, and more inclined to go evenly .
- evil "Now evil was born with woman. Why you got these kids minds thinkin' that they evil While the preacher's bein' freaky, you say honor God's people – Blasphemy by makaveli
- evilly The poor, having no money to secure justice, are evilly used, whereas the wealthy, having too much, are assailed legally by the gross and powerful for the purpose of extorting their riches.
- hovel There had been a long succession of so-called tenants of this hovel , shady, disreputable people who, for the most part, left without paying any rent, the landlord being only too glad if occasionally they left behind them a little miserable furniture or worn out kitchen utensils.
- lively Yellow City is onusual vivacious an' lively .
- lovely If she had still been lovely they could have understood it!
- novel But,' he added, as if a sudden thought had struck him, 'you must have a great deal of time on your hands; why don't you write a novel ?
- oily When, therefore, all the file marks are removed by the use of the flour emery cloth, the surface of the work should be slightly oiled and then wiped, so as not to appear oily and yet not quite dry, with a piece of rag or waste, then the piece of 0000 emery paper, or, what is equally as good, a piece of crocus cloth, to be used for the final finishing should be applied to the work, and the slightly oily surface will cause the cuttings to clog and fill the crocus cloth.
- only But I didn't mean to talk about that; I only wanted you to know.
- Evelyn I hope Evelyn won't allow it.