What is the correct spelling for OVER100?
This word (Over100) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVER100
- am on the and up
- Ave "Let's 'ave a look at it," he ses, sitting up.
- aver That which we must aver of every truth discovered or revealed, of every knowledge needful to man and won by man; that which we must affirm as the only rational interpretation of the mysterious suggestions rising below the conscious thoughts of man, and prompting to noblest benedictions on the race; that we must, with deepened awe, say of the holiest truths shown to the human soul,-Inspired!
- cover See, I will put it into this little box, and cover the box up."
- dover The eastern part of the walls of the nave at St Mary's in Dover Castle are continued upwards as a tower, with small rectangular chapels projecting from the sides of the ground floor.
- eve You and I could have settled our little difference between ourselves; and I was just upon the eve of asking your forgiveness-for I felt I had been foolish-when this fellow stepped in.
- ever I don't want my girl Lenore ever to know that.
- hover And even though you know it not, surely such love will hover around you all your life.
- I've I've got to run over.
- lover If he can no longer be her only lover, he still hopes to be the most favoured.
- mover The motive of Tituba's "tall man with white hair," whom we regard as prime mover in the most momentous witchcraft scene the world has ever witnessed, is difficult to comprehend satisfactorily.
- o'er Those six comrades of war were quite silent, and did not "fight their battles o'er again."
- oder Himmel, lass mich doch verscheiden, 15 Oder gieb mir Sonnenschein!
- offer "It is not a secret since you offer to tell it to me," she replied.
- Ova But in the Ceylon tanks not only is the surface of the soil dried to dust after the evaporation of the water, but earth itself, twelve or eighteen inches deep, is converted into sun-burnt clay, in which, although the eggs of mollusca, in their calcareous covering, are in some instances preserved, it would appear to be as impossible for the ova of fish to be kept from decomposition as for the fish themselves to sustain life.
- oven Bake fifteen or twenty minutes in a quick oven.
- over Now, are you going over?
- OVERS It was on my mind that first afternoon I met her, when she brought her sound guy down to record some "voice-overs" to use with shots of the house.
- overt What she had done was tantamount to the symbolic ruination of the very economy and foundation of the entire House of Rababull, and moreover, an overt rejection of the very gods themselves.
- rover And other days you would hear him singing out: "Hullo, Rover!