What is the correct spelling for OVER15?
This word (Over15) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVER15
- cover The next moment two horsemen broke from the dense cover about him, and flung out of the saddle.
- dover Write to Dene, and go there straight from Dover.
- eve "Oh-no-Father," said little Eve Edgarton.
- ever How'll Sherm ever get in?
- hover Madame de Sauve, they said, was growing worse and worse, and the report of Henry's illness, spread abroad by Catharine herself, sped like one of those presentiments which hover in the air, but which no one can explain.
- lover When they were in position there was not much, so far as appearance went, for a lover of the "fancy" to choose between the two.
- mover The oldest complained that they could hardly flatter themselves with the hope; the younger rejoiced that they might entertain this very probable expectation; and they congratulated the Academy especially for having prepared this great work, and for having been the rallying point, the centre, and the prime mover of the liberty of thought.
- o'er But wreck they reach and rescue man, And thrill of joy o'er city ran, When it was found 'twas Harry's brother, Had returned to comfort mother.
- am on the and up