What is the correct spelling for OVER2?
This word (Over2) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVER2
- aver They aver that all points of belief necessary for salvation are contained in the canonical books of the Bible.
- cover There's plenty of cover from that direction.
- dover As Alfieri, who had preceded the Countess by a few minutes to see whether the luggage had been properly stored on the ship at Dover , turned to go and meet her, his eyes suddenly fell with a start of recognition upon a woman standing on the landing-place.
- eve "Tonight is New Year's Eve .
- ever 1089. Did you ever ask for money?
- hover The Austrians were amusing themselves; sometimes a bullet would clip a tree in its passing or one would see a leaf, quite suddenly detached, hover for a moment idly in the air and then circle slowly to the ground.
- lover She dressed herself, wondering how she should spend her day; she thought of Sally going off to Chingford with her lover , and of herself remaining alone in the dull street with half the people away.
- mover He then offered a reward of two hundred dollars to be given to the mover if he got his house to its destination before the cellar was done, or to the mason if he finished the cellar before the house arrived.
- o'er Sweep round us with a shuddering ecstasy, To feel, night's tumult passed, the cool soft hand Of the untroubled dawn move o'er the land.
- oder The learned Goelicke describes an epizootia which was witnessed in 1730, at Frankfort-on-the-Oder.
- offer 1639. To whom did you make that offer ?
- oven It will never do to face your oven that way."
- over Don't let a has-been put it all over you!
- overt Success depends upon personal intrigues among themselves and upon a proper manipulation of the Lower House which, though no overt constitutional change has taken place, is coming to be more decidedly influenced by the interests of the moneyed men and the growing middle classes.
- rover Reckon I might go turn a little mo' cotton-seed in the troughs for them cows-an' put some extry oats out for the mules an' the doctor's mare-an' onchain Rover , an' let 'im stretch 'is legs a little.
- Ave Full of bold and surprising strokes of imagination, these operas are marked by the true atmosphere of national life and feeling, and Ave feel in them the fresh, rich color of the popular traditions, and song-music which make the German Lieder such an inexhaustible treasure-trove.
- I've "Nothing more than I've said.
- Ova On landing at the wharf at New Norfolk, a boy came forward and offered to drive me to the well-known salmon ponds, where, for a good many years, attempts have been made to rear salmon from ova brought from England, but it is doubtful whether they have met with success.
- OVERS An' when I asked 'em what they'd been doin', they up an' says they'd been fixin' lay-overs to ketch meddlers an' make fiddlers' wives ask questions.