What is the correct spelling for OVERCOATED?
This word (Overcoated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVERCOATED
- overcoat It's too late to put it in the trunk now; so you'll just have to put it in your overcoat pocket."
- overheated The hut had become so overheated during the long, hot sunny day that he thought it would be nice to get a breath of fresh air.
- overjoyed It had been well worth waiting, thought her overjoyed Robert, in order to receive such a Christmas gift.
- overloaded It had been ambitious of him, of course, to write about the emotions and experiences of a man of forty and there was perhaps rather an overloaded and crude attempt at atmosphere, but there was life in the book.
- overstate The whole Church of England is under obligations to Methodism such as no words can overstate."
- Overrated Indeed, in selecting the many valuable presents relating to science, their knowledge and learning had been greatly overrated.
- overcoats It was about half-past eleven, and the station was unusually quiet; a few passengers, in wraps and overcoats, were walking to and fro, waiting for the last train, and one or two porters were standing about yawning.
- overclouded But the series of untoward events noticed above overclouded the political horizon; and the change finds significant expression in the secret instructions of November 14th.