What is the correct spelling for OVERQUOTA?
This word (Overquota) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVERQUOTA
- overcast He says the early petal-fall is past When pear and cherry bloom went down in showers On sunny days a moment overcast; And comes that other fall we name the fall. – Oven Bird, The by Robert Lee Frost
- overcome When the rain is fallin' and I'm overcome With the doubts and demons of a love undone – Whenever I Remember Loving You by Michael Bolton
- overdue It's been so long in fact it's overdue Now tell me baby girl what can D-O-Double-G do for you – Ballin' by Snoop Dogg
- overload Have to pay for my minibar madness. Itemised phone bill overload. Well now, how about some heavy rolling? Move these rocks on the road. – Rocks On The Road by jethro tull
- overrate "Do not overrate my influence," said Valentine.
- overshoot We continued our course with a good breeze all day, but shortened sail during the night, not to overshoot Aden, having for the most part twenty-five, twenty, fifteen, twelve, ten, and eight fathoms water.
- overshot A well-feigned look of surprise from Lady Emily made her fear she had overshot her mark; she therefore, as if from delicacy, changed the conversation to her own affairs.
- dis trust
- most unequivalent
- crawls all fours
- crawls fours