What is the correct spelling for OVERTED?
This word (Overted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVERTED
- coveted He watched Sister and her crumb-brush sweep away his nice little bread-crumb fences, while he planned to build a real fence if Ralph's present should turn out to be the long-coveted tool-chest.
- inverted We placed legs on an inverted beaker, and held the two ends of the wires on glass rods eight inches long.
- Adverted Beside some important illustration of the history of the English stage, to which I have adverted, they have gleaned a few facts touching the property, and dealings in regard to property, of the poet.
- Averred "I don't," stoutly averred Mabel.
- Averted Meantime, Zorrillo had not averted his eyes from Navarrete and his companion.
- alerted It was the success of the German version of "Lipstick on Your Collar" that alerted Francis to her potential success singing her singles in other languages: she made her first foreign language recording, that being "Everybody's Somebodys Fool" in German, i
- cro-magnons William Howells (1997) has argued that Cro-Magnons were Caucasoid based on their cranial traits: .