What is the correct spelling for OVERVER?
This word (Overver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVERVER
- ever I love her more than ever.
- fervor All that she had suffered for his sake, came back to his memory, and he clasped her trembling hands in his with passionate fervor.
- fever This was the fourth attack of fever since the day I met Livingstone.
- overbear It follows that pruning must depend much on the vigor of the vine; for a weak vine may be so pruned as to cause it to overbear; and, on the other hand, a vigorous vine pruned in the same way might not bear at all.
- overdo Lord Hervey, who can be trusted not to overdo the praise of any one, says of Wyndham that "he was very far from having first-rate parts, but by a gentleman-like general behavior, a constant attendance in the House of Commons, a close application to the business of it, and frequent speaking, he had got a sort of Parliamentary routine, and without being a bright speaker was a popular one, well heard, and useful to his party."
- am on the and up
- are huff
- talking lot