What is the correct spelling for OVERZIDED?
This word (Overzided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVERZIDED
- Averted The skipper caught his breath and tried to gaze at the averted face.
- Avoided But undoubtedly, one their principles of right behaviour-and perhaps the most important-is that all scandal must be avoided.
- Overdid She did it badly-overdid it; so that the old man, now imagining both of us to be against his scheme for uniting us, counted my iniquity as twofold.
- Overrated The English Spirit By the end of the South African war Sergeant Cane had got one thing very well fixed in his mind, and that was that war was an overrated amusement.
- Overstayed Of course it leaked out as these things will, and there was even the question of quite a serious row over it, but as the captain and everyone else responsible had "positively not seen her," there was no one to swear she had not overstayed her time and been carried off by mistake!