What is the correct spelling for OVES?
This word (Oves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVES
- ives As the fortune of Ives and Isabel put the necessity of a living out of the question, and no cure offering for the acceptance of the first, he was happy to avail himself of an offer to become domestic chaplain to his now intimate friend, Mr. Denbigh.
- oven It will dry in a warm room, a short distance from a gentle fire, or in a warm oven .
- over He must think it well over .
- Ones Are those the ones?"
- Yves Nearly all the bishops of France, and amongst others the most learned and respected of them, Yves , bishop of Chartres, refused their benediction to this shocking marriage; and the king had great difficulty in finding a priest to render him that service.
- Oles Commemorative Coin "Anatoliy Solovianenko" Jubilee Coin "Ivan Kozlovsky" Jubilee Coin "Vicentiy Khvoika" Commemorative Coin "Oles Honchar" Jubilee Coin "Kateryna Bilokour" Jubilee Coin "Mykhailo Ostrohradskiy" Jubilee Coin "Mykhailo Drahomanov" Jubilee Co
- Loves He loves me; I am sure of it.
- moves He came and went with astonishing rapidity, bewildering even Olga by the suddenness of his moves .
- doves He ain' gwine min' de dark, an' he ain' gwine min' de rain-doves whut go', "Oo-oo-o-o-o!"
- coves Now they dipped into little coves , among dainty shells and glistening sand-breadths, where they sat down cross-legged and played at "jecks" or "jacks"-one pebble in the air and lift five.
- ODES Then as though to help him out of his embarrassment by giving an impulse to the conversation, she added, "By the bye, Mr. Short, while we are warming ourselves why do not you let me hear one of your odes?"
- EVES We see in hemlock shade the reedy shallow, Where, screened by dusky leaves, The guileless moose comes down to browse and wallow On still balsamic eves.
- OPES And still when seven years are o'er Is heard the jarring sound When hollow opes the charmed door Of chamber underground.
- ORES A mountain no longer appears to him as a chance raising of the landscape, but a great and mighty thing in whose keeps secrets lie, ores, and the source of springs, from whose summit, however, our eyes can sweep the world.
1 words made from the letters OVES
3 letter words made from OVES:eos.