What is the correct spelling for OVET?
This word (Ovet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVET
- covet Mr. Barradine had desired that she should understand with what affection he always regarded her, and he invited her to meet him; and it was the knowledge that he had come to covet her again that made her sure she could get him to do anything for her.
- oven Suddenly, taking hold of the hot handle of the oven -door with his apron, he flung it open; and reaching in, pulled forth the huge cake pan.
- over When they heard this they knew it was all over .
- overt It was something else, and time the E's found it out, for them to make any overt move to interfere with the police in their performance of duty.
- vet "Now, Runks, don't you press on and spoil it all," said Mrs. Spooner to the hard-riding, objectionable son of old Runks the vet from Rufford.