What is the correct spelling for OVIAL?
This word (Ovial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVIAL
- avail But I am not authorized to avail my country of it, by making any offer for its communication.
- evil For my own part, I know of no one who can wish her ladyship any evil ."
- jovial There is something jovial and pleasant in the sight of a round face!
- offal Indeed so numerous were the battles and skirmishes which took place along this frontier, together with the offal from the animals killed for the use of the armies, that they were no doubt better fed than they had in general been accustomed to.
- oil He is honest for the sake of this virtue-not from policy, the essential oil of dishonesty in disguise.
- oval He raised his arms to fight off whatever it was, and opened his eyes, to find that he was staring directly at the red oval and winged bullet of the Society of Assassins.
- Avila To their relief, Cortes at last came out, with his five chosen cavaliers, Sandoval, Alvarado, Leon, Avila , and Lugo.