What is the correct spelling for OVIESLY?
This word (Oviesly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVIESLY
- aisle With a quick motion she caught the latch, dragged it up, passed through the opening, and, closing the heavy oaken door, sped along the chancel and south aisle to the big door, unlatched it, and, hardly knowing what she did, passed into the porch, and relocked the door before running down to the lych-gate, round to the meadows, and then breathlessly back to the Rectory garden. If you like to talk to tomatoes, If a squash can makes you smile, If you like to waltz with potatoes Up and down the produce aisle - – Veggies Tales Theme Song by Veggie Tales (Related Recordings)
- avidly A painter would have seized avidly on his clear-cut, yellowish face, with its black eyebrows twisting up over eyes-grey or brown, one could hardly tell, and its dark grizzling hair still plentiful, in spite of those daily hours of wig. He seldom thought of his work while he sat there, throwing off with practised ease the strain of that long attention to the multiple threads of argument and evidence to be disentangled-work profoundly interesting, as a rule, to his clear intellect, trained to almost instinctive rejection of all but the essential, to selection of what was legally vital out of the mass of confused tactical and human detail presented to his scrutiny; yet sometimes tedious and wearing.
- enviously All this is seen by the sensual men, who glance enviously at the lovers, and by the cynical men whose cold smiles seem to say: 'Bah!
- isle And when we reached the Emerald Isle We stayed in Dublin for a while – Connemara by fiddlers green
- obviously Obviously he must be in sympathy with those ideas.
- overlie The same named structures, but different as to their parts, will be found to overlie the subclavian artery as are found to conceal the carotid artery.
- Avis Helen was not there; no one identified Miss Douglas as the rara avis of her fantastic narrations.
- Avila Avila and Father Olmedo, speaking on this subject to Cortes, said he resembled Alexander the Great, who was always more generous to the vanquished, than to his own conquering soldiers.
132 words made from the letters OVIESLY
4 letter words made from OVIESLY:elio, elvi, evil, evli, ileo, iove, isle, ivel, ives, leio, leiv, levi, levo, levy, leys, lies, liev, lioy, lisy, live, livy, liye, loei, lose, losi, love, loye, loys, oeil, oily, oley, olie, oliy, osel, ovel, ovis, seli, seoi, siel, siev, silo, siye, sloe, slye, soil, sole, syli, veil, veio, veli, velo, viel, vies, vile, vils, viol, vise, viso, visy, vlei, vlie, vole, voyi, vyel, vyse, yeol, yivo, yoes, yole, yose.
3 letter words made from OVIESLY:eos, evl, ies, ilo, iso, ivy, lei, leo, lev, ley, lie, liv, lvi, lvy, lye, oil, sle, sly, sol, soy, vie, yes.
5 letter words made from OVIESLY:evils, ilves, ioves, isely, isley, iveys, leisy, levis, levoy, levys, lisey, loevy, loisy, losev, losey, olive, olvey, osiel, ovels, selvi, sileo, silvo, slove, soile, solei, soley, solve, sveio, sylve, veils, veily, velio, velos, viles, viols, vleis, vlies, voies, voile, voyle.