What is the correct spelling for OVISLY?
This word (Ovisly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVISLY
- aisle And the nuns' sweet hymn was heard the while, Sung low, in the dim, mysterious aisle. – Hymn of the Moravian Nuns of Bethlehem at the Consecration of Pulaski's Banner by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- easily See, the ground is slowly turning Dizzily, easily Feel, the way my heart is burning From your touch, secretly – You Call It Love by Karoline Kruger
- evil I'm living in peace decease all evil, Honesty's the policy it never be equal, – We The People by Kottonmouth Kings
- isle Like some enchanted far-off isle In some tumultuous sea- Some ocean throbbing far and free With storms- but where meanwhile – To F-- by Edgar Allan Poe
- ovule Carpels formed of 5 ovaries, free, unilocular, containing one ovule each.
- Overtly Big man as he was, with his great black beard and manly bearing, I could see he was afraid to differ from her overtly.
- Orville Having read it, the Kaiser at once grew excited, and, turning to me, said: "The Crown-Prince sends word from Potsdam that the American, Orville Wright, is flying on the Bornstedter Feld.
- Avila Even at Avila a sack was thrown over his head, and only opened, when to keep him alive, he was fed with bread and water.