What is the correct spelling for OVISOULY?
This word (Ovisouly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVISOULY
- afoul As Scriptur' or George Washin'ton or somebody says, "'twas a condition, not a theory," I was afoul of.
- aisle We walked midway of the long aisle , and looked over the sad faces before us. ``And let me think that it may beguile ``Dreary days which the dead must spend ``Down in their darkness under the aisle, ``To say, `What matters it at the end? – Dtatue And The Bust, The by Robert Browning
- avidly They caught his scent at a mileâ€™s distance, and Reivers crouched down and watched avidly as they streaked from the swamp to security.
- easily Come on, sleep one night peacefully When all ??? easily – Night Falls On Hoboken by Yo La Tengo
- enviously Mothers saw in her a rival for their daughters, while the daughters looked enviously upon her clear white brow, and shining chestnut hair; which fell in wavy curls about her neck and shoulders.
- evasively "I reckon that will be all right," he said evasively .
- isle Thou teachest Persius to inform our isle In smoother numbers, and a clearer style; – To Mr. Dryden by Joseph Addison
- officiously Her penitential tears now flow in abundance; and she has been officiously endeavouring to petition me not to harm so good, so forgiving, so heavenly a young lady!
- overfull "Whenever Hadrian," continued Titianus, "would give his unresting brain an hour's relaxation, and release himself from disappointment and vexation and the severe toil and anxiety of which his life is overfull , he would go out hunting with the bold youth or would have the handsome, good-hearted boy into his own room.
- oversupply The story is told that just before it got dark that night, one woman, perhaps an Aunt Minnie or an Aunt Hattie,-she was blessed with an oversupply of aunts by both names-anyhow, one of the women went out on the back porch and, looking toward the outhouse, said, "I want to get a good view of that outhouse before dark.
- Avis A trump of trumps, a rara avis, even amongst a horde of good fellows, and I affectionate him much, as our foreign friends put it.
95 words made from the letters OVISOULY
3 letter words made from OVISOULY:ilo, iou, iso, ivy, liv, loo, luo, lvi, lvy, oil, oui, sly, sol, sou, soy, suv.
4 letter words made from OVISOULY:ilus, lioy, lisu, lisy, livy, loos, looy, losi, loso, lous, louv, lovo, lovu, loys, luso, luyi, oily, oliy, olso, oosy, oslo, ovis, silo, soil, solo, sooy, soul, soyo, suiv, sulo, suoi, suyo, syli, ulvi, vils, viol, viso, visu, visy, voio, volo, vous, voyi, vuoi, vusi, yivo, yolo, yool, yoos, yosu, youi, yuli, yulo.
5 letter words made from OVISOULY:isolo, loisy, louis, lousy, luiso, olios, olivo, ovoli, silvo, slovo, solio, soloi, solov, souli, soyou, ulivo, uviol, viols, visuo, volos, vuolo.
6 letter words made from OVISOULY:louiso, louisy, olivos, silooy, soyoil.