What is the correct spelling for OVISULY?
This word (Ovisuly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OVISULY
- aisle There was an echo from the front, and the man behind, who risked so much on one shot, lurched into the aisle, swaying uncertainly between the seats.
- avidly He turned to open the door for the two as they came out. Julia was avidly, yet resentfully, aware of his surreptitious admiration.
- enviously Enviously, they watched the boys step across the moor each morning, but their stepmother could not be persuaded to allow them to go too.
- oversupply Especially is any oversupply of them mischievous.
- Avis Avis aux voyageurs, as the French say.
- Avila Alonso de Avila, who was treasurer of New Spain, and Alvarez Chico, another thorough man of business, were despatched in another vessel to St. Domingo to render an account of all we had done to the royal court of audience there, and to the Hieronymite brothers, who were appointed viceroys over the whole of the islands, to gain their approbation of our proceedings against Narvaez, and their sanction of the manner in which we had enslaved and punished the inhabitants who had murdered the Spaniards and rebelled against his majesty: and their opinion as to whether Cortes should not similarly punish all those tribes who, as allies of the Mexicans, had been guilty of like offences.