What is the correct spelling for OVOR?
This word (Ovor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OVOR
- avon Soon after the Princesses leave Biarritz, Lady Vale-Avon and Lady Monica are going to visit the old Duchess of Carmona in Spain.
- avow Both Eutrope and Chapdelaine hastened to avow their trust in him.
- cover "The first Triboceus who built a hut to cover his head was no fool," thought he.
- dover Then Dover Castle caught her eye, so beautiful in the pearly light of that spring afternoon.
- ever Ever hear of Coniston?"
- favor Will you grant me one favor to make up?
- hover Frost mists hover all day about our valley, the breath of the sleeping river.
- ivory It was a miniature painted on ivory , and the face looking out from it was certainly lovely.
- lover She would not marry her lover without his consent, but she would have nothing to say to any other man.
- mover Mrs. Jerrold, enraged at the loss of Mr. Stillinghast's fortune, and the conversion of her son and Helen, retired to the "Cedars," where between "whist" and opium she drags out a lengthened and miserable existence-refusing all spiritual aid, and denouncing May in no measured terms, as the cause and prime mover of all her reverses.
- o'er I have quite given o'er the chase.
- oar To-day he cannot row properly because the boat is always down on his oar .
- oboe It was the music of the oboe .
2 words made from the letters OVOR
4 letter words made from OVOR:voor, voro.