What is the correct spelling for OWEING?
This word (Oweing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OWEING
- owens He entered San Pasqual, riding down through the desert from Owens river valley.
- owing "All right," said Juve: "I will merely point out that owing to the work on the line at present, all trains have stopped at the beginning of the tunnel for the last two months.
- rowing Half an hour later, having seen the young girl safely ashore at her father's place, Merle and Peer were alone, rowing back through the still night over the waters of the lake, golden in the light and dark blue in the shadows.
- sewing He is usually sewing when not sent on messages.
- wing 16. The thing took wing , and now there was nothing to be seen but fire in every direction.
- wooing The eyes of the dying woman roamed from one to the other of her six children-twenty-two-year-old Jack, handsome and manly, so like-oh, so like that other Jack who had come wooing her nearly thirty years ago!
- Hewing But now was the hour struck when Rabesqurat could be held no longer serving the ferry in Aklis; and the terrible Queen streamed in the sky, like a red disastrous comet, and dived, eagle-like, into the depths, re-ascending with Shagpat in her arms, cherishing him; and lo, there were suddenly a thousand Shagpats multiplied about, and the hand of Shibli Bagarag became exhausted with hewing at them.
- Lowing She had got it into a corner, and whilst lowing incessantly to call for help, she continued to pound it with her horns.
- Mewing But here they were interrupted by the very loud mewing of a cat out of doors.
- Mowing I not only have to watch out for that dreadful mowing machine, but when the hay has been taken away the grass is so short that it is hard work for me to keep out of sight.
- Owning In noticing this circumstance, J.Y. says he does so because, before he went to Barnsley, he asked that if his small services were acceptable, the Most High would give him a sign, by owning his labors with his sensible approbation, and making him an instrument to help forward his work in the hearts of his children.
- Towing They met and walked along the towing-path.
- Vowing They rowed off to the shore, vowing vengeance, and within a few minutes after their return the battery of the fort was opened upon the English, and they were compelled to make their escape as they could with the plunder already secured, leaving the galeasse in the possession of M. de Gourdon.
66 words made from the letters OWEING
4 letter words made from OWEING:egin, egoi, engi, gien, gion, gone, gown, gwon, igno, igoe, igon, igwe, inge, iong, iwon, nego, ngoi, ngwe, nige, nowe, ogie, ogin, onge, owen, owne, wego, weng, wine, wing.
5 letter words made from OWEING:egion, eigon, gniew, gowen, gowin, gwine, ieong, ingwe, owing, wenig, weong, wigen, winge, wingo, wongi.
3 letter words made from OWEING:ego, eon, gen, gin, ige, ion, iwo, neo, new, nig, nog, now, one, owe, own, wei, wen, wig, win, woe, wog, won.