What is the correct spelling for OWLSM?
This word (Owlsm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OWLSM
- alms He found another hindrance, also, in loss of the time needed in getting alms wherewith to purchase food.
- also It's also a see-saw.
- alum When there is reason to suspect that bread is adulterated with alum , it may be detected thus.
- Elam There is one Elam in every Settlement.
- awls SOCRATES: And the same holds of other instruments: when a man has discovered the instrument which is naturally adapted to each work, he must express this natural form, and not others which he fancies, in the material, whatever it may be, which he employs; for example, he ought to know how to put into iron the forms of awls adapted by nature to their several uses?
- AILS And Josiah sez, "What ails you, Samantha?