What is the correct spelling for OWRKERS?
This word (Owrkers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OWRKERS
- acres Half a million acres were given to citizens of Connecticut whose property had been destroyed in the British raids upon her coast towns, and the rest were sold, in 1795, for $1,200,000, in aid of schools and colleges.
- ares Scaled Composites also produced a prototype ground attack aircraft, the ARES with a single engine intake on the left side of the aircraft while a Gatling-gun was mounted on the right side.
- ogress "He's asleep still," said the ogress.
- orris For this purpose coral is usually employed, or a piece of orris-root, or scraped liquorice root; a flat ivory ring, however, is far safer and better, for there is no danger of its being thrust into the eyes or nose.
- rockers Claudia's remarks were punctuated by the regular tap-tap of the rockers on her chair.
- Orgies Crime was exacerbated by orgies of liquor drinking by the common people, especially between 1730 and 1750, the sale of which did not have to be licensed as did ale.
- ogres But his yawning was something frightful, being extensive enough to have startled a child into the belief that ogres really had an existence in the flesh, though the said porter was after all but a simple, lazy, ignorant boor, with as little of harm in his nature as there was of activity.