What is the correct spelling for OWT?
This word (Owt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OWT
- cwt 8568. Do you know how much green fish makes a cwt .
- oat Finding that everything was all right and that none of the children was in danger, Jake went back to the oat bin.
- oct The season of calling is a short one, beginning early in September and lasting till the middle of Oct ober.
- oft Oft, to the clear-seeing eyes, Thou art a saint in disguise.
- opt By Cornelis Claesz opt Water, in 't Schrijf-boeck by de Oude Brugghe.
- out Is she out there?
- owe "If you are even, why you don't owe him anything, and he doesn't owe you anything.
- owl Just why they grow so excited over an owl is an open question.
- own There is no end to the work he will do if he can only have his own way.
- Nowt "I'll have nowt more.
- Wot I couldn't do withaht it, wot with the work I 'ave, I must 'ave somethin' ter keep me tergether.
- Ot Berthe, who was very intent upon the matter in hand, did not notice this individual's manner; it was Julot, her faithful squire for the last two hours, who got her away.
- ONT And some may speak French fluently in Ont .
- WT Wt took turns using the ax and cut all the roots from each stump as fast as we could.
- OW Stop in the middle of the field-Ow!"
- NWT Of the three northern territories, Yukon, NWT , Nunavut, the NWT is the only one that has buildings over 8 storeys tall.