What is the correct spelling for OWVER?
This word (Owver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OWVER
- am on the and up
- aver There are among us men who seem to suppose that they have been let into the counsels of the Almighty and have the right to aver that this calamity so colossal in its proportions and awful in its character is a judgment upon our sister city for its great wickedness.
- cover But hadn't you better be getting down to cover before it's much later?"
- dover The subject abovementioned glanced in my view, and with it the Dover-failing objection, If I am at all "apt to teach," can it or will it be required of me to leave those here and others in this land who have need of instruction?
- eve And his kind face bent over her in bed, as it had over so many others that Christmas Eve; and as he pressed her hand he added, with a smile, "I've a terrible lot to do, and I mustn't forget anybody!"
- ever It's the last thing I'll ever ask of you."
- ewer I thought I heard a low, moaning sound from an old Flemish copper ewer near me.
- hoover Herbert Hoover is a mining man who best revealed his capabilities in the field of traffic management-if the work which he supervised in Belgium may be so termed.
- hover At last he speaks: "Thanksgiving night again, and, for the first time in fifteen years, she has failed to hover round me, and I have not heard the sighing voice inquire: 'Where is my boy?
- oder De oder day he hawl out de weather ear-ring, and touch him hat to a midshipman.
- rover With regard to the "rover" or "rogue," the case is quite different.