What is the correct spelling for OXENS?
This word (Oxens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OXENS
- oceanus Here, slaves, bring Bacchus a second Oceanus .
- owens There was a vacancy, he informed me, on the recently appointed Dominions' Royal Commission, occasioned by the resignation of Sir Charles Owens , late General Manager of the London and South-Western Railway, and a railway man was wanted to fill his place.
- oxen Having told Uncle Stephen what we had seen, we turned the heads of the oxen away from the spot, directing our course to the right, where the ground appeared to be more even than any we had yet gone over.
- Axes When the men regained their footing, some of them stood bewildered, not knowing what to do; others, whose presence of mind never deserted them, sprang to where the axes were kept, in order to be ready to cut away the masts if necessary.
- Agnes "So he is," soothed Agnes .