What is the correct spelling for OYMPIC?
This word (Oympic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OYMPIC
- amp Merry Christmas Darling" "(They Long to Be) Close to You" "Youre the One" "Christmas Song" US 7" single (1977) – A&M 1991 "Christmas Song" "Merry Christmas Darling" JP 7" single (1977) – CM-2083 "Christmas Song" "Merry Christmas Darling" JP CD single (1996) – PODM-1059 "Christmas Song" "Winter Wonderland/Silver Bells/White Christmas" "Silent Night" JP 7" single (1978) – AMP 1012 "Silent Night" "Jingle Bells" "Ave Maria" "Ave Maria" JP CD single (1996) – PODM-1065 "Ave Maria" "Merry Christmas Darling
- armpit He had no pockets, but he tucked it away in his armpit , clamped the muscles down over it, and apparently forgot it.
- aspic [Illustration: Bouillon Lobster Newburg Supreme of Chicken Peas Aspic of Foie Gras Celery Salad Ices Coffee]
- empiric By their violent haste, and their defiance of the process of Nature, they are delivered over blindly to every projector and adventurer, to every alchemist and empiric .
- epic In the history of the Missouri River there were hundreds of these heroes, these builders of the epic West.
- iambic Nor would it be right, even if there could be "iambic verse without the initial short syllable," and if it were universally true, that, "Trochaic verse may take an additional long syllable."
- imp One little imp ertinent imp ventured upon that question on his own account.
- impact He snatched a pistol from a shoulder holster and got off two shots before an answering shot caught him and spun him around with the impact .
- impair He displayed his contempt of fortune by letting his heap of bank-notes lie on Impair , and he won.