What is the correct spelling for OYU'RE?
This word (Oyu're) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OYU'RE
- are "You are really intolerable," answered Carlino. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? BARGING IN ON ME AND MY GUITAR – "Rent" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- azure The air had a crystal clearness, and as you looked away up into the cloudless azure, it seemed as if the eye could penetrate to an immeasurable distance.
- eye In the twinkling of an eye Tomaso's fortune had come. Distrustful of thar popular eye Whether it be bold or sly. – The Apparitions by William Butler Yeats
- inure [lower-alpha 1] This has made Puerto Rican bonds extremely attractive to municipal investors as they may inure from holding a bond issued by a state or municipality different from the one where they reside.
- ire "While Master Sainton was venting his ire I chanced to turn my eyes that way.
- ochre Here our native escort was increased by the arrival of a young black gentleman, most beautifully dressed in fat and red ochre, with many extraordinary white marks or figures all over his back; we were informed that he was a "cowra man."
- oeuvre Si j'etais envieux ce serait une belle occasion pour moi, mais loin de la j'ai ete tres heureux d'admirer votre oeuvre, et tres flatte de l'honneur qu'on a fait a ma pauvre terre cuite, en la placant en pendant avec votre bronze; c'est encore un bon souvenir de plus qui me viens de l'Academy et de vous, mon cher Leighton, car je sais toute la part que vous avez prise au deplacement dont ma figure a ete l'objet.
- ogre Meantime Alec got better and better, went out with Mr Cupples in the gig, ate like an ogre, drank like a hippopotamus, and was rapidly recovering his former strength.
- ordure The filthiness that the Germans use, their deliberate befouling of all that is elegant and gracious and antique, their spitting into the food that is to be eaten by their prisoners, their defiling with ordure the sacred vessels in the churches-all these things, too numerous and too monotonous to describe, are not the instinctive coarsenesses of the brute beast; they are a solemn ritual of filth, religiously practised, by officers no less than by men. The waves of emotional exaltation which from time to time pass over the whole people have the same character, the character of savage religion.
- ore Wetherell took the lump of ore and thrilled to the sight.
- oreo Chosen, The House of Night series book 3, is like the cream in an Oreo cookie holding the two ends together.
- orr Archie Orr had just ridden off.
- outre I have even heard that the very white satin cloak, which seemed outre to the critic of six years, has been worn and greatly admired in the recent gay world of Paris.
- urea Analysis of the secretions confirms this inference, as the production of urea is largely increased.
- Aye And now I was myself as he: aye, greater than he; for I knew English, and I could write poetry.
- Ere Ere Heinz could interfere, he jerked it back so violently that he tore it from the fastenings and forced the terrified maid, whose arm he grasped, to approach the knight with him.
- Eyre Blanche and Nannette eagerly awaited the return of their brother and sister, and on their coming besieged them with questions, asking what their uncles thought and said, and what was going to be done to find "Grandpa and Grandma Eyre."
- Ora Refrain Mater Amabilis, ora pro nobis! Pray for thy children who call upon thee; Ave Sanctissima! Ave purissima! Sinless and beautiful Star of the Sea!