What is the correct spelling for P?
This word (P) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for P
- dp Political parties and leaders: Democratic Party or DP ; New Democratic Party ; Seychelles People's Progressive Front or SPPF - the governing party; United Opposition or UO - a coalition of the following parties: Seychelles Party or PS [Wavel RAMKALAWAN], Seychelles Democratic Movement or MSPD , and Seychelles Liberal Party or SLP
- gp L98 Cadet General Purpose Rifle The L98A1 Cadet GP Rifle was a general-purpose (GP) rifle used by the Combined Cadet Force and Sea, Royal Marine, Army Cadet Force and Royal Air Force Air Cadets in the United Kingdom.
- pu Now once again she was plying her old trade of go-between; professing to reveal the secrets of Dr. Pu-Manchu, and all the time-I could not doubt it-inveigling men into the net of this awful fisher.
- BP Huntington, Robert, Bp. of Raphoe, mentioned, 108, 133; his MSS., 113, 115.
- JP Irwin Norman Bellow, Baron Bellwin, JP, DL (7 February 1923 – 11 February 2001) was a British Conservative politician.
- AP "So then, on the whole, these sea-side gentry are not uncivil: and, if it's they that tenant Ap Gauvon, perhaps they'll show a little hospitality to a wanderer like myself?"