What is the correct spelling for P-EPLOS?
This word (P-Eplos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for P-EPLOS
- peplos Athena is shown to have an aegis diagonally across her peplos in the sculpture.
- place But who can place trust in a woman's word, when it comes to a question of match-making?
- police There's a scamper, but there is no escape; the police bag them, and innocent boys who join in the scamper are bagged too.
- policy Governor comes back, goes at it again like a giant refreshed, but by no means better acquainted with local affairs for having been away; then he goes home again, or dies, or gets a new appointment; a brand new Governor comes out, he starts a new line of policy , perhaps has a new Colonial Secretary into the bargain; anyhow the thing goes on wavering, not advancing.
- public The public demands quantity, not quality; and it is ready, for a time at any rate, to pay for its quantity with almost unheard of returns, both, as the homely old phrase goes, in praise and in pudding.
72 words made from the letters P-EPLOS
3 letter words made from P-EPLOS:-es, -le, -ls, -ol, -os, -so, e-l, eo-, eos, l-o, l-p, leo, lop, ops, p-e, p-l, pel, pep, pes, poe, pol, pop, s-e, se-, sep, sle, so-, sol, sop.
4 letter words made from P-EPLOS:-ose, -sol, el-p, epos, epp-, eso-, esop, lope, lops, lose, opel, osel, p-es, peso, pleo, plop, poel, pole, pope, pose, pplo, sloe, slop, sole.
5 letter words made from P-EPLOS:elops, leppo, lopes, olpes, opels, oppel, ospel, pelos, pepos, pleo-, plops, poels, poeps, poles, popes, pples, slope, sopel, spole.