What is the correct spelling for P-FALZ?
This word (P-Falz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for P-FALZ
- pfalz Roland led his men to a place of effective concealment along the western wall of the Pfalz , only just in time, for as he peered round the corner, his men standing back against the wall to the rear, he saw the flash of torches from the now-open door, and the placing of a stout ladder at a steep angle between the threshold and the floor of rock below.
- place I want you to take his place till he blows in.
- police That box was the way the police did it!
- policy I have sufficient trust in the common sense of a band of English merchants, provided their interest is common, to believe they will adhere to the policy ; but suppose he does not, or suppose you do not start with a good man, you will merely have a mess, as has been demonstrated by the perpetual failures of our French friends' Chartered Companies.
- public The planters were presented with twenty millions of public money.