What is the correct spelling for P2?
This word (P2) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for P2
- dp election results: Senate - percent of vote by party - NA%; seats by party - NA; House of Representatives - percent of vote by party - NA%; seats by party - TRT 248, DP 128, TNP 41, NAP 36, NDP 29, other 18
- gp Micro-entreprise: special framework for minute businesses, a recent addition to French business law -with both revenue and pre-tax net income caps, of which Auto-entrepreneur (below) is a special case Freelancers, individual independent contractors: Auto-entrepreneur: ≈ self-employed (UK), independent contractor (US), a recent addition to French business law -with both a revenue cap and a specific set of derogatory income tax rates Profession libérale: ≈ sole proprietorship such as a medical practice, an enduring entity stemming from the protected status designed for "liberal professions" with unlimited personal liability Sociétés dexercice libéral: the incorporated equivalent of the latter, sole shareholder limited liability being key EI (Entreprise individuelle/entreprise en nom personnel): Investment funds/companies: FCP (Fond commun de placement): unincorporated investment fund Société dinvestissement à capital fixe: ≈ investment trust (UK); closed-end fund (CEF), closed-end company (US); listed investment company (LIC) (Au) SICAV (Société dinvestissement à capital variable): ≈ investment company with variable capital (ICVC), open-ended investment company (OEIC) (UK); mutual fund, open-end company (US) GIE (Groupement dintérêt économique): economic interest grouping Association: ≈ nonprofit association Association non-déclarée: ≈ unincorporated association (UK) Association déclarée: ≈ incorporated association (Au) Partnerships (société de personnes): SEP (Société en participation): ≈ equity partnership SNC (Société en nom collectif): ≈ general partnership (GP) SCS (Société en commandite simple): ≈ limited partnership (LP) SCA (Société en commandite par actions): ≈ publicly traded partnership (PTP) (US) SCI (Société Civile Immobilière): ≈ French property company (SCI) Companies (société de capitaux): share companies (both partnership and company) SARL, SàRL (Société à responsabilité limitée): ≈ private limited company (Ltd.
- pu "Je n'ai pas eu la main heureuse cette fois-ci", he thought to himself, still "j'aurais pu tomber pire".
- BP 39N. 67E. F. on site of Kesh, bp. of Tamerlane.
- JP Beethoven (I Love To Listen To)" (LP Version) – 4:48 CD Single: RCA (UK, GER) "Beethoven (I Love To Listen To)" (7" Edit) – 3:59 "Heaven" (LP Version) – 3:24 "Beethoven (I Love To Listen To)" (Dance Mix) – 5:18 CD single: RCA (JP) "Beethoven (I Love To Listen To)" (7" Edit) – 3:59 "Heaven" (LP Version) – 3:24
- AP Trojans, u. s. w. 1840, p. 253 f.; Hilgenfeld, Die ap. Vster, p. 214.