What is the correct spelling for P46?
This word (P46) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for P46
- dp Legislative branch: unicameral National Assembly or Bunge (222 seats, 12 appointed by the president, 210 members elected by popular vote to serve five-year terms) elections: last held 29 December 1997 (next to be held between 1 December 2002 and 30 April 2003) election results: percent of vote by party-NA; seats by party-KANU 107, FORD-A 1, FORD-K 17, FORD-People 3, DP 39, NDP 21, SDP 15, SAFINA 5, smaller parties 2; seats appointed by the president-KANU 6, FORD-Kenya 1, DP 2, SDP 1, NDP 1, SAFINA 1
- gp The primary weapon of the cadet forces is the L98A2 Cadet GP Rifle this is a cadet specific version of the British Armed Forces L85A2 SA80 which has been adapted to fire only on repetition (semi-automatic) and therefore does not have a change lever, the weapon system is chambered in the NATO 5.
- pu Mais la physique de Descartes n'a pu subsister.
- BP 8. ~Copper, CuO. ~-Before the Bp . on Ch. Fuses to a black globule, which can be reduced with some difficulty.
- JP Ethel Bentham, JP (5 January 1861 – 19 January 1931) was a progressive doctor, a politician and a suffragist in the United Kingdom.
- AP They had not a clue as to where he was. Some supposed that he had fled to the mountains of Brecknock, others to Cardigan; some, again, that he had attached himself to Griffith ap Rhys, who was traversing South Wales, stirring up disaffection and preparing for a general rising of the Welsh against their oppressors.