What is the correct spelling for PAAS?
This word (Paas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAAS
- pass I shall pass through this world but once.
- Peas If I raymimber right, we had peas.
- Pats Two children, nice children, who appeared as glad to see him as he was to see them, who wished him many happy returns of his birthday-William had forgotten it was his birthday-and were as lavish with pats and what little Fay called "stlokes" as Hannah had been niggardly.
- pads On a chair by the door as we go out are several pads , consisting of a rubber cloth faced with wool.
- pals "Pals," remarked the bald gentleman impressively, "remember this.
- pays Mr. Warren pays seven, but he has a large room to himself.
- pans In morning put in bread pans and let rise one hour or more.
- paws The pain becomes so great that the ox now not only paws but lies down and rolls, thus tearing and crushing his bowels.
- HaaS Aw, Mr. Haas -now where in the world-Aw, Mr. Haas !
- PARS The man writing the Pithy Pars did some cricket reporting at Lord's during the summer-some of the best, too.
- PAPS Now shalt thou tell King Sigmund, that I deem it the crown of my life To dwell in the house of his fathers amidst all peace and strife, And to bear the sons of his body: and indeed full well I know That fair from the loins of Sigmund shall such a stem outgrow That all folk of the earth shall be praising the womb where once he lay And the paps that his lips have cherished, and shall bless my happy day.