What is the correct spelling for PAASED?
This word (Paased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAASED
- poised Her face was very white, but she was calm and well-poised, and seemed to feel a great sense of responsibility.
- posed A month later he must have been sorry he had posed as a prophet.
- Paced I paced up and down the room.
- Passed Ten summers fade to autumn, ten winters' snows have passed She's a child of dreams and dances, she's a racer strong and fast – Cranes Over Hiroshima by Small Fred
- Pursed Mr. Burton scrutinized him shrewdly and pursed up his lips and said, "Don't feel first rate, eh?"