What is the correct spelling for PAASSED?
This word (Paassed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAASSED
- massed Therefore the greater the love-and it is more great than all those pyramids massed to one-the greater the need that it should be buried for a while.
- palsied That I inspired this idea was evident, indeed, from the way in which one terrible-looking old man leaned forwards and, shaking his palsied finger at me, croaked out: 'Run, captain; run, Messire de Montfaucon!
- passe This is as moche as is come into my remembraunce, to tell you, which maie happen unto an armie marchyng: therefore, if you remember not any thyng els, I will passe to an other parte.
- passer Before the nest was quite finished a pair of Passer cinnamomeus bullied the old birds out of the place, which they deserted.
- paste It is not necessary to cover the entire back of a picture with paste.
- pasted Warren nodded in the affirmative, glanced over his notes, then handed a slip of paper to the judge advocate, who read the question aloud as he pasted it in the book in front of him.
- poised She finally lifted and poised her marking sticks over the soft clay, her fingers hovering as she prepared to reply further.
- posed The man who had posed as the leader stood there alone facing us, his expression a strange mixture of amazement and delight.
- pressed Ella took her hand and pressed it.
- Paced Only when the wind drove the rain straight into his face, he moved away, and paced up and down between the bare walls of the little room, with his hands crossed behind his back.
- Passed Though the feeling hasn't passed Sad to say our love didn't last – It's Over Now by Kyla
- Gassed He has to be re-gassed four times a day.
- Praised He thanked me again quite simply; I am sure it never struck him that he had done anything to be praised for, and I didn't praise him, I just gave him the penny.
- Pursed She pursed her pretty mouth as she spoke.
- passes He told me that, speaking German as well as I did, I should have no difficulty in going by train, and that there were no passes to be shown or anything of that sort.