What is the correct spelling for PAB?
If you've mistakenly typed "pab" instead of what you intended, here are a few possible corrections to consider: "pad", "pap", "pat", "pub" or "paw". Remember to double-check your spelling to ensure clear communication.
Correct spellings for PAB
- cab My cab is waiting.
- dab She used a cotton swab to dab the antiseptic onto the wound.
- fab "I think your outfit looks fab today!"
- gab Her constant gab was making it difficult for me to focus on my work.
- jab The nurse will jab you with the needle to administer the vaccine.
- lab A lab contains various instruments used to study the natural world.
- nab The police managed to nab the thief before he could escape.
- pad I need a pad to write this on.
- Pah I felt a sudden gust of wind, causing me to say "pah" as I tried to hold onto my hat.
- pal She has a pal of a dog.
- Pam My mom is Pam.
- pan I need to clean the pan after making pancakes for breakfast.
- pap She had to pap her arm to get the stain out.
- par The golfer hit the ball into the hole in par for the course.
- pat I hit Pat with a ball and she cried.
- paw The puppy licked my hand as I scratched behind its ear, causing its paw to thump contentedly on the ground.
- pay I would like to pay for my order now.
- pb PB&J sandwiches are a popular lunch option.
- PCB She's considering a new PCB for her computer.
- pub The pub is my happy place.
- tab I need a new tab for my notebook.
1 words made from the letters PAB
3 letter words made from PAB:bap.