What is the correct spelling for PAERNTS?
This word (Paernts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAERNTS
- pants I told him that his coat and pants were too ragged, and that I must repair them.
- parts Gatherin' a lot o' people to his house from all parts o' the country, an' them to come in the middle o' the night!
- peanuts Took scholarship prizes as carelessly as a policeman takes peanuts from a Dago stand.
- Parents My parents are coming.
- Patents There are a number of patents in the patent office under his name.
- points Yes; he has many good points, and I believe he really feels attached to me.
- pageants When the queen visited Kenilworth Castle, splendid pageants were performed in her honour.
- pints After it has boiled three hours add half a handful of whole cloves and at the end of five hours add one and a half pints of vinegar.
- paints Tyranny, ever young and ever old, constantly reproducing herself with the same stony features, with the same imposing mask which she has worn through all the ages, can never be too minutely examined, especially when she paints her own portrait, and when the secret history of her guilt is furnished by the confessions of her lovers.
- PUNTS Chambers had outpunted Brimfield an average of five yards at a kick and had placed her punts to better advantage.
- paeans Her tears were ready to flow for every misfortune; she sang paeans for every victory.
- acting with decorum
- acting with regard to
- action capabilities
- action for a cause exhibit
- actioned for a cause exhibit
- agree up on
- not do
- am neglected
- be invented
- cock a doodle dooed
- holding an opinion
- re assesses