What is the correct spelling for PAEST?
This word (Paest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAEST
- beast I felt like a beast. Over your left shoulder I have seen the angry beast Heard the war horn screaming, as they gather for the feast – Mindfields by TOTO
- east There is a glow at the horizon, a second sun sets in the east Still there is hope for a future, pure rid of people at least – Trace Elements by puissance
- feast He would invite all the lords to a feast; and poison, or dagger, should lay them at his feet.
- least "No, not the least, thank you.
- papist Already, under William of Orange, had papist school-masters been forbidden to teach, but the penalty of their disobedience to the law did not go beyond a fine of a few pounds.
- part I know all, hear all, take part in all.
- parts Knows he not that men of parts and of real understanding, have told us all we care to hear of that miserable business.
- pas It relieves young travellers, like yourself, of their small change-their sixpences; and when they happen to have a good patent lever, such a one as a smart young gentleman like yourself is very apt to carry about him, it is not scrupulous, but helps them of that too, merely by way of pas-time.
- pass They were talking to pass the time.
- past Her place had been filled at five minutes past three.
- peat Two of the beds were near the peat-fires, which were still burning, but the others were further back in the cave where they were better sheltered.
49 words made from the letters PAEST
3 letter words made from PAEST:ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, epa, est, eta, pas, pat, pea, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, spa, stp, tap, tea.
5 letter words made from PAEST:apest, paste, pates, pesta, sepat, spate, speat, stape, tepas.
4 letter words made from PAEST:apse, east, eats, past, pate, peat, pest, sate, seat, sept, seta, spat, step, tape, taps.