What is the correct spelling for PAETNER?
This word (Paetner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAETNER
- painter I shall believe this as long as I live, for you look like a painter and a pianowist out of practice.
- pander Now I had heard enough of Mr. Chiffinch to make me prejudge him; for his main business, it seemed, was to pander to the King's pleasures; and he had his rooms so near the river, it was said, that he might more easily meet those who came by water and take them up to His Majesty's rooms unobserved: yet when I saw him, I understood that any prejudgement was unnecessary.
- pane Flatray tapped softly on a pane .
- pardner He twisted himself around a sapling-this great, overgrown, six-foot boy without a beard-and shouting down to his "pardner" in the mine, Old Sandy, who stood at the bottom of the open claim, leaning on his pick, resting a moment, looking into the bright bubbling water that burst laughing from the bank before him, dreaming a bit in the freshness about him; and said, "Hallo!
- pardoner Thou a Palmer, and thou a Pardoner , I a 'Pothecary.
- partner I have been a partner for seven or eight years.
- pate Faith, sir, you may be as bluff as you please; but, when the Captain is a little cool, I shall expict to receive a bit of a message from him; or may I never look on the bald pate of the blessed Peter but he shall receive a bit of a message from me.
- patent I began a watch upon the reports of the Patent Office, thinking that that would finally give me something tangible to use against them.
- patter There was such a tender patter on the leaves that Dil almost laughed in sympathetic joy.
- pattern He made no pattern out of the sights he saw.
- peter I am Peter Craigmile.
- pewter They sat for some time watching the pewter soldiers drill, and finally the entire army marched away again.
- pinter They don't take half so much notice of me as they would if I was a pinter dog!
- pointer There was Alboni and Parepa-Rosa-I know they were not Wagner singers; but they were awful all the same-and just look at the Schnorrs, Materna, Rosa Sucher, poor Klafsky and-" "My dear young friend," interrupted the sculptor as he took up a pointer and approached a miniature head in clay which stood upon a stand, "my dear"-he did not say "friend" the second time-"I remarked nothing about your figure being too large for the stage.
- punter At the end of the deal Goudar told me that this punter was a rich Frenchman who had been introduced by Medini.
- Pete went to the studio with Pete and Anthony to lay down the beats and now it's just too damn sweet I'm the voice in the sonys walking down the street – Drop The Needle by Maestro Fresh Wes
- co-produced In concert, Dan Luscombe (of The Drones) has often played lead guitar, having featured on both, How to Carve a Carrot Into a Rose and Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit, the latter of which he also co-produced .
156 words made from the letters PAETNER
3 letter words made from PAETNER:ane, ant, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, ene, ent, epa, era, ern, ert, eta, nap, nee, net, pan, par, pat, pea, pee, pen, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, rna, tan, tap, tar, tea, tee, ten, ter, tpn.
5 letter words made from PAETNER:anrep, anter, apter, arent, arete, atene, eapen, earnt, eaten, eater, enate, enter, entre, erent, ertan, naper, naree, naret, nerpa, netra, ntare, paner, panet, paree, paret, pater, patre, patrn, peaer, peare, pearn, peate, penta, pente, peran, perea, peret, perna, peten, peter, praet, prate, preen, preta, prete, ptere, ranee, rapee, ratee, reate, renta, rente, tapen, taper, teare, teera, tener, teper, terna, terne.
4 letter words made from PAETNER:ante, aper, apne, earn, epae, erne, eter, etna, etre, nape, neap, near, neat, nepa, pane, pant, pare, part, pate, pean, pear, peat, peen, peer, pene, pent, pert, prae, prat, rant, rape, rapt, rate, reap, reen, rent, rete, rptn, taee, tape, tare, tarn, tarp, tean, tear, teen, tepe, tera, tern, trap, tree, trna.