What is the correct spelling for PAGAENTS?
This word (Pagaents) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAGAENTS
- pageant The ships seemed arranged for a pageant, in honour of a victory already won.
- pageantry There was a fluttering of flags and a brave showing of transparencies, and to Boone Wellver, aged fifteen, as he hung shadow-close at Asa Gregory's elbow, it all seemed the splendour of panoply and the height of pageantry.
- pants Suppose we refuse to trust her to make pants?
- Parents My parents are alive."
- Patents There are many slips between models and patents, and it will be well for both of you not to buy expensive trips around the world on the strength of your discovery until the money is really in hand.
- Patients Its sole use was to get patients away from the C.C.S. to the hospital ships.
- Pigments Finding this to be composed of all the colours of the rainbow as seen in the solar spectrum, and that all the effects nature produced are done with different proportions of these colours, they took them, or the nearest pigments they could get to them, for their palette, eliminating the earth colours and black.
- Planets "That's a long time in the outer planets.
- agents About the last of April various smooth young college chaps from other schools would drift into Siwash and begin to sign up agents for the summer.
- payments He made some payments that it would be worth while to trace-payments to West End drapers and that sort of thing.
- pageants The mist-pageants of the morning seemed somehow to emanate from Winnie.
- magnets It seemed as if these tiny islands were magnets drawing all the herons in the world.
- gents There was three or four gents, and six or eight women-folks.
- paints Still, he's not so bad, maybe; though I'm not sure but what his paints and pictures would be just as tiresome to live with as Father's stars, when it came right down to wanting a husband to live with you and talk to you every day in the year.
- pagans The French occupied Toledo, entering into the Cathedral like pagans, rattling their swords and prying into every corner at full High Mass.
- acting with decorum
- acting with regard to
- allergy to
- am passionate
- not tolerate
- be intrinsic to
- be invented
- gat on the beam
- goes bed
- grand designs
- danced to another tune