What is the correct spelling for PAGANT?
This word (Pagant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAGANT
- agent I am satisfied, however, that he must have been an agent of the police.
- pagan Why, 'stead o' marrying of one of her own countrymen and kinsfolks, she ups and marries a 'Merican man as was a stranger and furriner to her; and a heathen and a pagan for aught that she knew."
- pageant And she visited a merry-go-round, and took part in a seaside pageant.
- paint Plain walls, don't let me see a crack in the paint Where I'm focusing in and focused I ain't – The Walls by Dark Lotus
- parent It took him a long time, but at length he discovered them; then he hid himself and waited till the parent birds flew off and the young ones were alone.
- patent "Yes," he said, with a sigh; "but where is the money to come from for the patent?"
- peasant "Here's the Chevalier," said Chapeau, stopping the peasant in his story.
- pageants In the place itself you will see scarcely a trace of the great personages whose names have glittered in its list of sieges, battles, massacres, pageants, and triumphal entries.
- pagans Then the Dame began an old, sad ballad of a knight that loved a lady and went for her sake to fight the Pagans; but the moon rose cold over her marble tomb when he came back, and her falcon wailed beneath his hood.
38 words made from the letters PAGANT
3 letter words made from PAGANT:aga, ana, ant, apt, atp, gap, gat, gnp, nag, nap, pan, pat, tag, tan, tap, tpn.
4 letter words made from PAGANT:anga, gaan, gnat, naga, napa, ngap, pang, pant, tang, tapa.
5 letter words made from PAGANT:angat, ganta, ngata, pagan, panag, panga, panta, patan, patna, taang, tanga, tapan.