What is the correct spelling for PAGE1?
This word (Page1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAGE1
- age Her career as a concert player began when she was about nine years of age. In this modern inflated age But don't tell that to the young man slavin' To make it on a minimum wage Or that single workin' mother – Workin' Man's Dollar by Chris LeDoux
- cage The cage was drawn up close beside this, and the doors slid back. A little unsure today Lock you in a cage Unkind thing to say Flies into a rage – Livin' In The Now by poison
- gage "I guess not," mumbled Gage.
- pac After the 2012 election, fearing reprisal for not wielding enough influence with his Colbert Super PAC, Colbert stabbed and killed Ham Rove.
- pace Then, keeping pace with her answer, "So do I!"
- pack They returned to the flat and began, industriously, to pack.
- page Whether it was a minute later or several hours, George did not know; but presently he was aware of a small boy standing beside him-a golden-haired boy with blue eyes, who wore the uniform of a page.
- pave Yet, may not this pre-eminence in commercial prosperity lead to our destruction, as the gigantic conquests of France may also pave the way to her ruin?
- peg I have no doubt you are doing as well as you know how, darling little Peg; but we have to learn everything, and I also have no doubt that you'll manage it better and better if you ever have any more of it, and soon it will fade away, simply leaving you with more experience.