What is the correct spelling for PAGUE?
This word (Pague) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAGUE
- age "You are just the same age as myself," she cried.
- ague It is very subject to fever and ague ; plenty of meetings to-day, all alive with zeal and heat, but to-morrow it is cold and shivering.
- argue He did not argue .
- gauge The instrument he developed in consequence became the standard steam pressure gauge .
- opaque Somewhat analogous to the instance of a transparent glass giving a visible and opaque powder when crushed, so the transparent film on stretching breaks up into a visible powder which is lighter in colour than the rubber on which it is superimposed.
- page He bent over his note-book, opening it to a clean page .
- peg An overcoat hung from one peg of the door; a dressing-gown from another; on a chair in a corner lay, neatly folded, a couple of travelling rugs.
- Hague Was she back at the Hague ?