What is the correct spelling for PAIM?
This word (Paim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAIM
- aim But now it is necessary for you to learn to aim .
- maim But he felt no fear of wounds upon his hands or feet; he preferred to maim himself rather than to fall from the bridge and be plunged in the water from which he could never escape.
- paid 6447. How are you paid for it?
- pail First, I have lost my pail ; and, second, I have let the bottom of the kettle be burnt out.
- pain But he only of all men might not wish for the desire of his heart, and to him only the moon could bring nothing but pain .
- pair "Indeed," said the parson, "I am so far from it, that I know not what a pair of cards meaneth."
- palm She extended her open palm to the principal.
- prim As you move slowly away in the direction he took, peering here and there among the bushes, Bunny behind you sits up straight in his old form again, with his little paws held very prim , his long ears pointed after you, and his deep brown eyes shining like the waters of a hidden spring among the asters.
- Pam Betty darted before him and nimbly dropped on her knees, the twins stood on either side of the window-sill, while poor Pam grumbled and fretted in the background, dodging here and there to try all positions in turn, and finding each as unsatisfactory as the last.