What is the correct spelling for PAINER?
This word (Painer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAINER
- gainer Now, Mr. Stevens, people disposed to be suspicions-seeing how much you were to be the gainer by his removal, and knowing you had some connection with this mob-might not scruple to say that you instigated the attack by which he lost his life; and I put it to you-now don't you think that, if it was any one else, you would say that the thing looked suspicious?
- pain Than to cry bitterly for pain, Are tremulous as brook-water is, Or roses after evening rain. Her neck is like white melilote – La Bella Donna Della Mia Mente by Oscar Wilde
- pained Her hand pained her too, she said.
- pains There are no gains without pains .
- paint Why did you paint it?
- painter Coello was himself an artist, a great painter !
- pair What would Old Bull say, if I was to tell him of one pair of hosses carryin' three or four people, forty or fifty miles a-day, day in and day out, hand runnin' for a fortnight?
- pan A goat or sheep is sacrificed and they return home, no leaf of the pan garden being touched on that day.
- pander In the riots at Buffalo, three years ago, New York's fine National Guard, and in those at Homestead the Pennsylvania division, were sufficient to put an end to the mischief, and neither State had to ask for help; but here lies within your limits far greater possibility for riot and bloodshed than can be found elsewhere in the Union, and suppose that to pander to the masses here, as he has done in pardoning the Anarchists, your governor should deny you protection and permit assault, riot, and violence whenever you attempted to move engines or trains.
- pane The night when he promised his cousin the white violets, he was seized with a great rage on returning home; the four cardinal winds, in playing puss-in-the-corner round his chamber, had broken a pane of glass-the third time in a fortnight.
- panel Thiz minute you 'ave hide yo' dizguise in that panel !"
- pannier Out of the way, and the officer lifted the lid of the pannier with the point of his dagger, and peered within.
- pardner Part from your pardner for months and months?"
- partner I knew he could-I told him he'd be a partner before long."
- pawn Some day, in that game of his, a little pawn may move in an unexpected way, and he will be hoist with his own petard."
- pawnee Even now survivors of those days recur to the tumultuous excitement of that Pawnee Sunday as among the memorable things of the war, and never without merriment.
- piano He leaned over the piano and listened.
- pier He's going to the pier !
- pin He had on the pin ."
94 words made from the letters PAINER
3 letter words made from PAINER:ain, air, ane, ani, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, epi, era, ern, ira, ire, nap, nip, pan, par, pea, pei, pen, per, pia, pie, pin, pre, rap, rep, rip, rna.
4 letter words made from PAINER:aire, aper, apne, earn, eira, erni, iran, nape, neap, near, nepa, nipa, nipe, pain, pair, pane, pare, pari, pean, pear, peri, pier, pine, prae, raie, rain, rani, rape, reap, rein, reni, ripe.
5 letter words made from PAINER:anier, anrep, areni, arine, arpin, erian, irena, naper, nerpa, paine, paner, panir, parni, pearn, peira, penia, perai, peran, peria, perna, piane, piena, pinar, piner, pirae, piran, pirna, prien, prine, renai, ripen.